Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Paper Flowers - make or buy? - an update!

WOW! It seems my paper flowers have been well received in the Etsy world!! The Iced Green ones, which were the ones in the first picture in the previous post, have just been selected for an Etsy treasury list! I feel humbled and honored!


Check out the treasury listing on Etsy.......it's cool, and the colors chosen are beautiful! Here's the link...


http://www.etsy.com/treasury/NzkxNTc0NHw3NTQzMjIyMTg/serenity


Oh, check out the comments below the treasury listing too! There I was, deliberating whether to make or buy, use or sell, and it seems I made the right decision to make and sell! One posting says, and I quote...."those paper flowers are gorgeous and really amazing..how did she do that?"  


Thanks for stopping by! Off to brag some more! :)


Wendy







No comments:

Post a Comment