Monday, July 18, 2011

Christmas in July - Part 2!!

Hi all! Just wanted to let you know that one of my Christmas cards got featured on Etsy's "Celebrate Christmas in July" Treasury spot. 


I can't tell you how excited and humbled I was!!!! :) ........of all those items listed on the Etsy website, one of mine was selected! Wahoo!!


Here's the card in question! I guess it is a bit different - it's in the style of a handbag! It opens and closes and opens again just like a real handbag (that's a "purse" for all those this side of the Atlantic!!!)


Have a look and see! There's more listed on my Etsy site too, so stop off and have a look around!







Thanks for following!


Wendy

2 comments:

  1. Congrats!! That's one of my favs, too =) Kathryn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks very much..still bathing in the glow.... :)
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete